What symptoms would indicate your heart health needs attention?
- Low Energy level, weakness, fatigue
- Difficulty concentrating or decreased alertness
- Easily winded, reduced ability to exercise
- High blood pressure
- Swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Nausea and lack of appetite
- Chest pain
Our heart-healthy product of the month is Cardio-Plus.
While Cardio-Plus is specific for cardiac health and overall cardiovascular maintenance, it also supports your nerves and muscles by aiding in healthy coronary blood flow and increasing oxygen demand during exercise. Not only does this supplement contain bovine heart PMG extract which supports heart muscle function, but it also provides ingredients such as Vitamin B and C. This helps boost antioxidant activity. Additionally, this product is a great all-natural source of Co-Enzyme Q-10.
Making a simple lifestyle change like adding this supplement to your daily routine could be just what your body needs.
Heart-Health Tip … Prevention
Prevention is key. Give your body the tools it needs to heal itself.
Prevention is the key to avoiding heart failure and reducing risk factors. You can control or eliminate many of the risk factors for heart disease simply by making additional healthy lifestyle changes such as:
- Not smoking
- Staying physically active
- Eating healthy, whole foods
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Reducing and managing stress
- Getting regular chiropractic adjustments
- Decreasing inflammation by limiting sugar intake
- Supporting cardiovascular maintenance with a high quality, whole food supplement like Cardio-Plus
Investing in your health gives you more control over your cardiac well-being and is less expensive than medical help down the road. Ask Dr.Hutsell about Cardio-Plus at your next appointment! He is an expert in helping you make wise prevention choices and making sense of the world of supplements.
While this supplement is helpful in keeping your cardiovascular system healthy, never hesitate to call 911 or emergency medical help if you ever experience any of the following: Chest pain, fainting or severe weakness, rapid or irregular heartbeat with shortness of breath, chest pain or fainting, coughing up white or pink, foamy mucus, sudden severe shortness of breath.